Online Education Projects/Social Media Coordinator -Bookmark This
Instant E-Training, Inc.
321 N. Clark st
DescriptionInstant E-Training is a Chicago based online education company specializing in digital marketing training through our online platform. Founded in 2011, we have experienced great growth and have established ourselves as providers of quality digital marketing education.
We are looking for a driven, passionate individual who is ready to hit the ground running. This individual will be responsible for supporting our digital marketing projects including Social Media, Content marketing, and product management. A great opportunity if you are inclined to learn from the best and make a difference in the world of digital marketing education.
Note: Even though we are looking for someone full-time - we would be interested in part-time applicants as well!
ResponsibilitiesFew of the “hats” you would be wearing:
• Assist in Social Media marketing activities of the company
• Support online marketing activities of the company
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to help create new content
• Co-ordinate and manage web project related to our student community
• Coordinate changes to website, including content updates
• Manage communications and other marketing calendar
• Oversee day-to-day social media customer outreach
RequirementsSince we are a growing education start-up it is important that you enjoy the fluid decision-making process and are ready to wear multiple hats. Overall, it’s a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of the company while picking up new digital marketing skills along the way.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Social Media management, Event marketing, Project management, Writing, Public Speaking, Marketing Planning, email marketing, Microsoft Office.