Online Marketing Agency Interns - 1 English, 1 Spanish (not only for students)Bookmark This
Guerrilla Internet Marketing Group
Miami Beach, FL
DescriptionSuper smart, go-getter with Internet savvy wanted! You are willing to show dedication and work with our team to build up our new, but already successful agency. You will be mentored and will grow with the company. Perfect only for those who want a career in ONLINE MARKETING.
We are looking for ONE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING INTERN, preferably with an English background and online marketing degree/experience/interests.
ONE INTERN FLUENT IN NATIVE COLOMBIAN SPANISH, who should read and write perfectly in Spanish as well as American English.
There is pay and those who qualify for permanent employment after the evaluation period will be generously compensated with salary and benefits, including 4 weeks vacation.
Note: There is a three month evaluation period.
Responsibilities- Personable phone voice. Must deal with prospective clients. Can you pitch prospective clients? We'll pay you bonuses for new clients.
- Help manage and create websites
- Help with SEO'd copywriting for blogging, client websites, emails
- Help us monetize social media marketing with relevant posts and campaigns
- Help with onsite and offsite search engine optimization
- Support with creating landing pages, feeder sites, keyword research and meta
- Support all SEO and PPC efforts, tracking and analytics, monthly reporting
- Google Webmaster and Analytics tools
-PhotoShop, WordPress. HTML5
- Light bookkeeping/record-keeping
- Computer savvy. PC.
- Handle multiple projects and responsibilities. Find ways to be more efficient. Take an hour for lunch. :)
- Detail oriented. Positive Optimistic Personality. Organized
- Whatever we ask you to do.
Requirements- Colombian Spanish - perfect writing and speaking, experience in copywriting is a plus
- Must have perfect English language skills in writing and speaking. No grammatical errors. No spelling errors. Good American English accent.
- Strong experience in blogging, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Fast at writing well.
- Excellent at tracking down information online internationally.
- Works well independently and follows directions.
- Organized and a STRATEGIC THINKER
- Humble. No attitudes. No divas. No prima donnas. Be ready to work with NO EXCUSES.
- Experience in bookkeeping is preferred, as well.
- Good on the telephone with complete strangers.
-Happy, personable, easy to talk to anyone.