Nonprofit Incorporation Marketing InternWrite Solutions Global
Marketing AssistantOccupational Assessment Services, Inc.
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing & Branding Opportunity For Ambitious, Driven & Organized IndividualThe Occupreneur® Coach
Marketing AssistantHyde Company
Online Marketing InternBookmark This
My Girlfriend's House
9244 E. Hampton Drive Suite 621
Capitol Heights, MD
DescriptionMy Girlfriend’s House is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering at risk teen girls to maintain a positive understanding of self- worth, confidence, and professional advancement.
Local nonprofit is seeking an intern for the Online Marketing Intern position. The intern must commit to at least 16 hours per week.
The Online Marketing Intern will assist with increasing the organization’s visibility through various online activities and programs. The intern will also assist in the process of planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing organic online media and search engines to grow and promote the organization. Interns will be involved in running a comprehensive marketing campaign aimed at driving a significant number of visitors to the organization’s website, upcoming events, and fundraising efforts. The intern will also be responsible for designing and maintaining the organization’s corporate website and online donation store.
• Design and maintain our online store, the d-Store, to fit the brand of the organization
• Submit MGH website to various online search engines, event sites, nonprofit listings, and community sites
• Manage the overall operations of the dstore:
• Catalogue items in the dstore by taking pictures, writing descriptions, and ensuring all items are tagged
• Ensure physical inventory and computer inventory match at all times
• Ensure all donations are put away in a timely manner
• Pull dstore orders
• Ensure MGH has a visible online presence