Use Your Social Networking, Phone & Public Relations Skills & Learn Internet Publishing /Marketingcurvy girl publishing
Marketing Majors Wanted For Top College WebsiteUniversity Primetime
Student Ambassador Opportunity For Revolutionary Mobile App!University Primetime
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Future Marketing/Country Directors for an Indian Org – Global Entry Strategy/Implementation ProjectIndia For Transformation
Online Marketing Interns Needed For Explosive Growth Company!Bookmark This
Self Empowerment Technology, LLC
DescriptionOur company, Self Empowerment Technology, LLC, is experiencing hyper growth in the area of Self Emoowerment and Self Healing Technology. We are an internet based company and our website including products can be found at www.moderndaymystic.com.
Marketing interns are needed to participate in a variety of online marketing campaigns including blog, podcasts, website content, YouTube Videos, Google Analytics and SEO. The internship will be a combination of working with a team of interns as well corporate executive management. An entrepreneurial spirit is required for this position and this is an excellent opportunity to learn how an internet marketing company operates and generates revenue in Real Time! We have many exciting upcoming events to be planned and worked on including Website Articles and Content Research, New Blog Site, New Podcast site, interview planning, email marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook Marketing and more.
If the fields of self help, software development and marketing excite you then we want to hear from you.
- Research and gather pertinent content information from the web and upload to our website content area
- Coordinate and participate in live marketing events such as interviews, workshops, videos, testimonials, etc.
- Work with Google Analytics to evaluate and report on website traffic
- Work with SEO and optimize website keywords to drive traffic to the website. Generate reports on SEO.
- Perform email marketing campaigns.
- Perform other marketing campaigns as needed.
- Facebook marketing including group and list management, and marketing postings.
- Work on new Wordpress blogging site including management and updates.
- Help develop podcast marketing program.
- And more!