Online Marketing Trainee Program – English MarketsBookmark This
Motion Global Limited
North Zhongshan road
Description• Largest designer glasses e-commerce retailer worldwide (smartbuyglasses.com)
• Multicultural team representing over 20 nationalities
• Fast growing, dynamic and young company culture
Founded in 2006, Motion Global is a dynamic and fast growing e-retailer with a specialty in designer eyewear. With operations across Asia, Europe and America, Motion Global has become a global market leader in over 20 countries. With over 140 employees, we retail eyewear from the world’s top luxury designer brands including Gucci, Ray-Ban, Carrera, Dolce & Gabbana and many more. Motion Global has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility.
For more information see: www.motionglobal.com, www.smartbuyglasses.com, www.visiondirect.com.au
We are recruiting candidates who are looking for a fast-track career development in Online Marketing. Our Online Marketing Trainee Programme would provide you with hands-on experience to learn, plan, implement and monitor the results all different aspects of Online Marketing strategies and campaigns. The successful candidates would be those who have strong interest and passion in Online Marketing and seek a challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Trainee Programme Structure
• 6 – 12 months trainee programme, with a high possibility of full-time employment afterwards.
• Extensive training across all E-Marketing activities from our in-house experts.
• Fast career progression for successful candidates.
Responsibilities• Assisting the Country Manager in planning, implementing and optimising online marketing campaigns.
• Conducting market research as well as developing an action plan for our marketing campaigns including content writing, SEO and SEM (CPC/CPA) activities, affiliate marketing, comparison shopping.
• Improving and localising web contents for the respective market.
• Responsible for market planning, strategy implementation, reporting and feedback analysis for various activities and channels.
• Becoming an expert in developing Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) and driving revenue across all online marketing channels
• Developing strategic partnerships and building/enhancing relationships with our online partners.
Requirements• Recent graduate of a business subject (e.g. media, economic or communication science).
• Native English speaker and/or any other languages would be an advantage.
• Basic understanding of SEO and on-page and off-page online marketing. Prior experience is a plus.
• Owns strong research and analytical skills and a positive “can do” attitude.
• Ability to work independently, to self-prioritize work streams and to meet tight deadlines.
• Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office and CMS.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through our career site: