Online Marketing Internship – English FocusBookmark This
Motion Global Limited
DescriptionOnline Marketing Internship – English Focus
Market leading global E-Commerce Designer Eyewear Company seeks native English E-marketing Intern
Founded in 2006, Motion Global is a dynamic and fast growing e-retailer with a specialty in designer eyewear. With operations in Shanghai, Hong Kong, USA and Europe, Motion Global has become a market leader in over 20 countries around the world. We retail over 100 of the world’s top luxury designer brands including Armani, Gucci, Dior, Ray Ban, Prada etc.
Motion Global has a unique, young, international and entrepreneurial culture that promotes fast career progression and self-development. Passionate and effective employees are usually promoted quickly to managerial positions, operating teams with high degrees of responsibility. Do not miss out on this unique opportunity to fast track your career development.
Online Marketing Opportunity – 6-12 month internship: All successful interns will have the opportunity to receive a full-time job offer and opportunity after showing continuous strong performance.
The Motion Global Shanghai office is seeking a native English speaker as a candidate to assist in expanding our market presence in current market presence in English Speaking countries. We are looking for a strong candidate interested in gaining comprehensive online marketing experience and working in a fast-paced environment. This candidate will work closely with management and our internal operational teams including IT, Web Design, E-Marketing, Logistics, Product Development and Customer Service. The focus for this internship will be SEO and SEM techniques.
ResponsibilitiesTasks & Responsibilities
- You will directly report to a marketing coordinator on a daily basis on tasks and updates.
- You will work to improve and localize web content for specified markets.
- You will be responsible for e-market research and market planning. This also includes translation and content writing.
- You will become an expert in developing Search Engine Optimization (“SEO”) techniques, specifically in link-building.
RequirementsSkills & Requirements
- Native English Speaker
- Fluency in other languages preferred
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong interest in trending analysis
- Ability to work independently with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to self-prioritize work streams and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate with an excellent understanding of MS Office
- Highly self-motivated
- Online marketing courses is a plus
- Internship in Shanghai, China
- For more information see: www.motionglobal.com
Please apply with a resume & cover letter to marketinghr("at")motionglobal.com. Only successful candidates will be contacted.