Marketing Internships in the Spirits IndustryWest Coast Wine & Spirits
Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Online Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionFairness.com LLC offers internships for students seeking hands-on marketing experience working in online media (part software industry, part online publishing) to help launch our new online discussion software NowComment® (site: http://nowcomment.com/).
ResponsibilitiesInterns work on a mix of several of the following, based on Fairness.com's needs and the intern's personal interests:
1. Write, edit, and evaluate marketing and media relations materials
2. Use social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to create and strengthen user relationships
3. Develop media relationships and develop contacts database
4. Interact with users to assess needs and perceptions
5. Help shape new software features
Requirements* Internet access during internship work hours (and some phone access)
* Self-reliant work ethic (most of the work will be done independently)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.