Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Online Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionFairness.com LLC offers internships for students seeking hands-on marketing experience working in online media (part software industry, part online publishing) to help launch our new online discussion software NowComment® (site: http://nowcomment.com/).
ResponsibilitiesInterns work on a mix of several of the following, based on Fairness.com's needs and the intern's personal interests:
1. Write, edit, and evaluate marketing and media relations materials
2. Use social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to create and strengthen user relationships
3. Develop media relationships and develop contacts database
4. Interact with users to assess needs and perceptions
5. Help shape new software features
Requirements* Internet access during internship work hours (and some phone access)
* Self-reliant work ethic (most of the work will be done independently)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.