Online Marketing Manager - InternBookmark This
North Brunswick, NJ
Today the issue of unemployment continues to grab the headlines. The average unemployment duration period is over nine months. Job seekers are struggling to land a job quickly and reduce the time spent in job transition in this difficult, challenging and time consuming job market.
JobPad's proprietary, patent-pending software platform incorporates job search best practices and advanced techniques and utilities that can save job seekers up to 60 hours a month. Additionally, contextually intelligent data provides a disruptive advantage to JobPad users and land in a job quickly.
Job Pad’s private label solution also arms corporations and career services professionals with relevant user data to proactively help their clients while reducing service costs up to 90%, and helping their clients land new employment more quickly and efficiently.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with experience and fanatical passion for engaging the public via social media. The Online Community Manager will substantially grow company's presence on Internet based social networks and online forums by engaging our members through dynamic content, lively discussion, healthy competitions and inspirational campaigns.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who loves interacting with a wide range of people, is exceptionally organized, creative and detail-oriented, has great communication skills and loves to learn.
Responsibilities• Identify, manage, and grow company’s presence on Internet based social communities (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
• Post 2-5 updates on Facebook and 16-20 tweets each week
• Develop and launch social campaigns, competitions and contests
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns.
• Work closely with the Head of Marketing, PR, SEO and Development to ensure accuracy and consistency of all communications
• Compile weekly progress reports
• Create and maintain mailing list including loading contacts to constant contact
• Contribute to and update website content
• Design marketing collateral as needed
• Write content for weekly blogs and news letters
• Excellent communicator with skills in marketing
• Resourceful individual and a self-starter
• Must be comfortable with the internet, design, and marketing
• High level of English proficiency for editing and writing website content
• Must be able to work approximately 30 hours per week (hours can be flexible and can work from anywhere in USA.).
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit for this internship!