MARKETING DIRECTOR, / MUSIC & SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT - GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *LRT Media Group
Destination Marketing & Media InternshipGrand Haven Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
Marketing/Sales/Outreach Intern, Part-timeGap Medics
Public Relations InternVanguard Media
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Marketing & Advertising PositionsBear Claw Events
Online Marketing StrategistBookmark This
13911 Ridgedale Dr
DigitalParc is results driven web development and online marketing firm deeply focused on transforming websites, driving traffic and growing revenue for our clients. We’re a rapidly growing company who is reshaping the digital marketing industry with a compelling value proposition. We are actively seeking the best and brightest minds passionately working to truly impact our clients’ businesses.
We are searching for an Online Marketing Intern who is vibrant, passionate and wants to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our growing team.
As an Online Marketing intern, you will be in charge of managing a variety of web-based marketing projects and campaigns. We want our interns to gain invaluable experience, so training and growth opportunities are the main priorities. We focus on developing interns into full-time employees.
• Play an active, and hands-on role with the marketing and growth of the company
• Writing content for blogs, website, newsletters and social media channels
• Keyword research and data analysis for SEO/SEM campaigns
• Optimize online content for search engines and A/B testing
• Work in conjunction with internal marketing team to plan, launch and evaluate strategic marketing campaigns
• Creative mindset!
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivated with an upbeat, positive attitude and great energy
• Love to learn, grow and be the best at what they do!