Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Wellness Consolidated
College Ambassador - Zyple.comZyple.com
Social Media Marketing All PlatformsPlantOGram
Sales/Marketing InternshipWhistle Sports
Mobile App Marketing! We regularly attend fun events, festivals,fitness expos, and races to promoteThe Fitness Games LLC
Online Marketing WizBookmark This
DescriptionNoBox Creatives builds websites, manages online marketing campaigns and creates the content necessary for any small to medium sized business to thrive in an online world. We take the old principles of marketing, sales and PR and carefully craft them into campaigns and projects that work in the digital space.
We are currently looking for an intern that can easily navigate in the digital world and has a solid understanding of marketing strategies that work in both online and offline scenarios. Ideally we are looking for someone that is an entrepreneur at heart and has skills that cover the spectrum of digital media.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with digital media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing wordpress websites using existing templates
- Graphic design (creating logos, banner ads, header images, etc)
- Online research to determine best course of action for our projects
- Creating content for both NoBox and it's clients (social media posts, blogs, etc)
- Managing projects (website builds, social media campaigns, SEO campaigns, etc)
- Gathering and organizing content for projects
- Have a good time and be a part of a growing company!
RequirementsWhat we require:
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
- Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
Experience with the following are not required but a huge bonus:
- Photoshop and Illustrator
- The various social media platforms (FB, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Vine, Instagram, etc)
- Google Apps
- Microsoft office
- Mac iWork apps (Pages and Keynote)
- Google Keyword Research Tool
- Google Analytics and Websmaster Tool