Outside Sales and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Crystal Lake, IL
DescriptionScuddleBuzz, Inc. is looking for exceptional Outside Sales Representative’s whose main task involves securing new prospective clients by telephone communication or by visiting. This candidate should be a detailed oriented individual with a self-starter mentality. It is essential for the Outside sale representative to provide effectively the detailed information on ScuddleBuzz’s services.
Responsibilities• Scheduling appointments, meeting new customers in order to review ScuddleBuzz’s services.
• Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis.
• Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site.
• Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date information on the clients Ad and run date.
• Generating and developing new business accounts in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
• Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
• Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending training meetings.
• Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
• Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
• Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales.
Requirements• Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
• Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality.
• Able to prospect new customer accounts.
• Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Very good team player and should work well under pressure.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Proven forecasting and customer service skills.