Dark Chocolate Subscription Startup Seeking 3 Interns: Social Media, Email Marketing, SEODARK70
Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations InternLupus Foundation of America, Florida Chapter
Marketing Internship at Sports Marketing AgencyStart2Finish Marketing
Learn Digital, Online, and Social Media Marketing!BizTraffic, LLC
Blogger and Social Media StrategistTen23 Designs
Outstanding Retail & Marketing Associates Needed -- Entry Level Management AvailableBookmark This
5900 South Lake Forest Drive
DescriptionMarketing firm is currently seeking high energy Retail Sales & Marketing associates to staff various kiosk events around the Mckinney area. Having recently expanded our campaigns, we are in need of several new associates to fill these positions. The ideal candidate will have retail and or customer service experience with the desire to work with the public and possibly be trained for a management position.
• Executes merchandising and operational functions to company standards.
• Participates in the product training of new sales associates alongside management team
• Assists in the flow of merchandise from stock areas to kiosk
• Responsible for the cleanliness of kiosk area
• Executes all merchandise presentation directives and standards.
• Assists customers with any questions they may have about products
• Gains knowledge on all new clients that the company acquires
• Performs demonstrations of products in a professional manner
• Assists with kiosk set --up and breakdown
• Responsible for engaging and assisting customer on the sales floor
• Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals.
We have Full-time positions available in the McKinney, TX. area. Applicants must have reliable transportation to all retail locations.
• Retail or service sales experience preferred, however training is provided
• Excellent customer service, communication and organization skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and utilize good judgment.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships
• Present a professional appearance and maintain grooming standards and dress code.
• Ability to work nights and weekends
Please email resumes to: TopTalentEvaluations@gmail.com
Thank you for your application, a member of the HR Dept. will be contacting qualified applicants within 72 hours of receipt of their application. No attachments please.