PAID Digital Marketing Internship with Video Effects CompanyBookmark This
3900 5th Avenue
San Diego, CA
DescriptionHave you ever wondered if you have what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur? Or what it’s like to work at a tech startup? The NewBlue team seeks an organized, focused, enthusiastic and dedicated year-round marketing intern to work with our marketing and web teams to provide support in analytics, content development, social media management and more.
NewBlue, Inc., located in San Diego’s bustling Hillcrest neighborhood, provides video creation and editing technologies for the broadcast, corporate video, wedding videography and film industries. Our NewBlueFX plugins play a role in thousands of videos, from primetime television to YouTube. We’re a diverse team of enthusiastic, intelligent and dedicated people who are committed to creating top-quality products and providing excellent support.
Responsibilities• Gather and organize content for our website refresh.
• Update our analytics dashboard.
• Create sales reports.
• Assist with SEO and SMM.
• Author blog content.
• Assist with social media posting.
• Edit sales copy.
• Maintain our profiles on Wikipedia, LinkedIn and more.
• Participate in marketing planning meetings.
• Support the marketing team in its ongoing campaign efforts.
• Perform graphic design tasks.
RequirementsIf you’re our ideal marketing intern, you:
• Possess excellent written. and verbal communication skills.
• Can edit in Photoshop.
• Can use in Excel's basic formatting and formula functions.
• Are up-to-date on social media trends and blogging.
• Are open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and resourceful.
• Are energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented.
• Can handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy.
• Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business.
• Enjoy analysis and reporting.
• Have experience with video editing (optional).
• Are technically savvy.