Marketing InternSEVERFIELD PLC
Marketing InternPlansee group
Marketing InternPlansee group
Marketing/ Social Media Marketing InternPatty Loehn Coaching (Online Business Bitchology)
Entry Level Developing Sales & Marketing Account ManagersMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Choral Marketing CoordinatorALive Music Production
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISINGVI ENGNEERING
PPC/Digital Marketing SpecialistBookmark This
Posted: August 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeila's Hijabs is an online fashion boutique providing contemporary women with high quality hijabs, clothing, accessories, jewelry, and beauty products at reasonable prices. Leila's Hijabs is the #1 in the United States with the most selection of Abaya's and Jalabiya for contemporary Muslim women's fashion.
We will be re-launching our online store at the end of 2014, beginning of 2015. Interns will be working on this until launch date. This will be a chance to gain experience and build your resume.
As the leader of the #ModestyMovement, Leila's Hijabs provides stunning apparel and accessories that allow for a seamless blend of modesty and fashion. Leila's Hijabs provides Muslim women of all ages with clothing that is exclusive, highly fashionable, and modest. It is our goal to ensure complete satisfaction for every customer every time. We will not only guarantee your satisfaction, but will go above and beyond to ensure your happiness. We are here to serve our customers day and night and strive to meet every need of our sisters. We pride ourselves on having a very happy and loyal following that is growing everyday. Leila's Hijabs unique selection provides Muslim women with clothing that is meant to conceal rather than reveal, and allows a woman’s true essence, style, and tastes to shine through.
Leila's Hijabs Team
Responsibilities• Develop and execute comprehensive PPC campaigns using Google Adwords and Bing Ads.
• Develop and execute ad campaigns for Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter to increase client ROI.
• Provide recommendations as to the proper channel(s) to obtain desired campaign results.
• Aggregate data from software usage and marketing campaigns, present findings, and prepare performance evaluations and recommendations for optimization.
• Research new digital marketing opportunities and present findings to marketing and development teams.
• Discuss digital marketing goals with followers, initiatives, and be able to build out a plan to accomplish client goals.
• Set up baseline tracking and advanced analytics tracking for clients web properties, campaigns and other initiatives as needed.
Requirements• At least 1+ year experience in creating and managing Google Adwords.
• Expertise in gathering qualitative and quantitative data and using that to develop and create insight-driven written reports and verbal presentations.
• Strong analytical skills and business acumen, along with the ability to be detail and deadline-oriented while managing multiple projects and campaigns.