PR InternBookmark This
DescriptionTransElated is looking for a Public Relations (PR) intern to work on our exciting and growing team.
TransElated is a socially conscious fashion and lifestyle brand created to unite people. Through art and fashion, we aim to generate a movement that helps to promote global unity, tolerance and a joyful lifestyle.
ResponsibilitiesProvide content for external newsletters
Develop content for TransElated webstore and blog
Assist with social media management
Manage and create blog postings
Assist in company event planning
Coordinate and manage company outreach to Media Outlets for press placement
Help to craft Press Releases
Assist with community outreach
Shoot photographs for internal communications which include newsletters, website, etc.
Monitor and report on traditional and social media conversations
Maintain the organization of media archives
Requirements• Be a self-started
• Be at least a sophomore in Undergraduate studies or currently pursuing a Master's degree
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and follow-up skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as a part of a team
• Plus: Be familiar with Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator