Want to be an entrepreneur? Local Only - Stamford CTMadison & Mulholland
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Huston-Tilloston University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas State University Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Concordia University - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, ACC - Marketing Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
PR / MARKETING and SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR (Miami, FL)Bookmark This
Seeing Stars Foundation
139 NE 1 Street, PH-22
DescriptionDo you like Sports? Is the idea of catering to Professional Athletes appealing to you? Are you looking to gain experience in real digital marketing and Public Relations working for charitable organization producing fun and exciting large scaled special events and fundraisers? Do you want to be a part of the future of Advertising, PR & Marketing? If you're ready to embrace the virtual transformation and all things web & social media-related, you would fit quite well with this internship position we are offering...
SALARY: This is an unpaid internship position with the possibility of advancement to paid salary.
Responsibilities• Coordinate with Marketing Director to help disseminate information to websites and sports related online communities regarding events, fundraisers, workshops, and seminars.
• Assist in creating and updating social media profiles and video accounts.
• Research new websites and blogs, published news about sports related concussions, social media networks.
• One-on-one communication with site members and handling support inquiries.
• Assisting with some aspects of event production and installation.
Requirements• This position requires to work at our office in Downtown Miami (3) three days per week; 4 - 6 hours per day for at least a 3 month commitment; a few additional virtual marketing hours may be required as well.
• Strong interest and/or previous experience in online & social media marketing.
• Strong understanding of the digital space, including TV, Film, lifestyle, pop culture, entertainment, and sports websites, blogs, communities, and social networks (including Facebook.
• A self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong organization skills.
• Efficient problem solver who can work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook - Photoshop is a plus)
• Able to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and adapt to different situations.
Please Mail your cover letter and resume with references to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Attn: Mr. Fritz Romeus...