PR Marketing Intern - Must be located in the Los Angeles areaBookmark This
Edwards Technologies, Inc.
139 Maryland Street
El Segundo, CA
DescriptionPR/MARKETING INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Fresh Juice Global
And Edwards Technologies, Inc.
Job Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: Roberta Perry
Date: May 1, 2013
Fresh Juice Global:
From concept through implementation, Fresh Juice Global offers a complete menu of in-store technology-enabled customer experiences. With numerous capabilities from software, hardware, mobile integration, and digital content combined with expertise in strategy, design and planning, Fresh Juice Global provides cutting edge innovation.
FJG provides total support packages that cover end- to- end digital pipelines and monitoring. With our 24/7/365 support help desk, our clients receive multi-level support services.
“360 Degree’s” of coverage is the Fresh Juice Global commitment to our clients.
Edwards Technologies, Inc. (ETI):
ETI’s award winning multi-sensory systems are being enjoyed literally every minute of every day somewhere on the planet in retail stores, malls, visitor centers, museums, restaurants, corporate board rooms, theme parks and entertainment venues.
Technology Applications include: Show Control and Media Management Content systems via the cloud able to control, change and monitor the following technology components – monitors, digital signage, lighting, audio, RFID or bar codes, camera’s, touch screens/interactive and events; Interactive touchscreen displays, Video Wall’s 3D and 4D theaters; plus much more.
• Creates technical press releases about new products and company/industry news
• Creates blogs and newsletters
• Creates marketing messages, case studies, compiling photos, content and logos for use on-line and for company brochures, one-sheets, Constant Contact, etc.
• Creates marketing materials; proofread, editing, posting on sites, and sending test messages
• Assists in the updates, design, development and maintains both FJG and ETI websites
• Research industry specific keywords and write creative content for Google Ad Words, etc.
• Creates, and monitors Social Media networks for both FJG and ETI.
• Assist in the research of and creation of presentations, and proposals as directed
• Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint, & Keynote
• Maintain in-office marketing campaigns for both companies in the lobby and boardroom.
• Internet abilities and including social media
• Strong communication skills; written and oral
• Marketing, or Communications major (or equivalent experience)
• Experience with detail-driven projects
• Excellent understanding and use of marketing/communication tools and techniques
• Advanced word processing skills, including proficiency with Excel and Word
• Ability to create engaging PowerPoint and or Keynote presentations
• Able to create using Photoshop
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines
• Ability to proofread
• Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities, and willingness to learn website design and development.
• Flexible and proactive to improve skills and use of Constant Contact, Photoshop, PowerPoint/keynote.
• Ability to capture video’s online and other sources
• Ability to edit as needed