Marketing/PR Internship with a Luxury Brand Marketing AgencyStandOut Internships
Marketing and social media assistantEflood Consulting LLC
Television / Cable Channel Marketing, Public Relations & Social Media CoordinatorBlackbelt TV
Marketing and Social Media InternshipDeep V Music
Development Marketing Intern - Spring 2015Boston Children's Hospital Trust
PR & Marketing InternBookmark This
PND Media Services, Inc
DescriptionEstablished in 2009, PND Media is an established (but small) digital media outlet in the natural, organic, conscious living sector.
Our primary focus will be our organic beauty products which can currently be found at www.PNDbotanicals.com. The PND platform includes www.purenaturaldiva.com, and a solid audience on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube.
Our beauty line is brand new - and self funded - this means interning with us will be hands on and result in giving you real life, usable portfolio pieces, credit, reel, and experience.
We need to create a sizzle real for the brand. A visual story of who and what the brand represents. We need
interns who is a motivated self starter, looking for hands on real world work experience and credit.
As a writing intern you'll be working on the Sizzle Reel Script, as well as content for the PureNaturalIDiva.com website and other writing assignments for marketing.
Do you have artistic vision and the ability to execute... you are just looking for the opportunity to showcase your skills.
We are in the middle of a website redesign - www.PNDbotanicals.com.
Responsibilities- Develop and create marketing strategies
- Schedule and manage social media
- Copywriting for website
- Involvement in writing a sizzle reel
- Manage and create content for PureNaturalDiva.com.
- Write Social Media Updates
Sizzle Reel Samples
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Able to effectively articulate concepts into visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Knowledge of Mac OS
- Open to constructive criticism and able to take notes, but will bring your own creative voice to the table.