Marketing AssistantSUMMIT CONSULTING
Advertising / Promotion Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Corporate Blogger Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
Marketing Communications Internship (Casual – only 12 hours per week, flexible times) - VirtualDIGIMARCON
MARKETING/PR, DESIGN, AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP WITH EXCITING NEW SOCIAL STARTUP COMPANY!!Free Social Events
PR & Marketing Intern Wanted 20 to 30 hours per weekBookmark This
4746 E. Hwy 114
Posted: 632 days ago
DescriptionGrassroots racing program needs PR, Marketing Intern to help with race interviews (Video included), posting articles (blog posts) about racers, race results, sponsorship tips and opportunities, etc., Social Media content and management in addition to other duties related to PR for track and drivers.
This is a kart racing facility where drivers start their careers as early as 4 years. Danica Patrick and Dale Jr., started their careers in karts! If you love NASCAR and want a career in Sports Marketing this Internship is for you.
This position will pay min wage and some hours may be done from home using your own computer/phone/etc. We are looking for someone who is passionate about racing and marketing, pursuing a degree in Sports Broadcasting, Sports PR or Marketing, or Marketing in general (with knowledge of racing).
ResponsibilitiesYou will be required to:
- engage customers/clients and potential customers/clients using all forms of Social Media with fresh, useful and creative content,
- write content for website/blog relating to racing in general and kart track specifically (KAM Kartway),- engage registered members of blog via email newsletter (content, delivery & management of email list),
- check, forward and/or reply to emails, website feedback, and social media direct messages,
- edit contributor blog posts when needed,
- video marketing (interview current drivers),
- engage celebrity (some at NASCAR level) social media "friends" to promote kart facility and kart drivers, and
- set up driver appearances and interviews, manage schedules and promote when and where needed.
Other special skills that would be taught/used:
-Website/webpage building and design
-Graphic designs and illustrations
-Social Media page set up and designs and Management
RequirementsBackground in racing or knowledge of racing.
Passionate about Sports marketing and/or NASCAR.
Professional appearance and communication skills.
Computer, social media and website knowledge.