PR & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
We are a Luxury Travel Spa and affiliate of a Holistic Lifestyle company that also encompasses an Organic Aromatherapy product line. If you are personable, professional, and ethical and meet the requirements listed below, you would make a great addition to our team!
At Spa Utopia (SU) we are committed to providing first class service and premiere personalized pampering. Spa Utopia's goal is to provide "Experience without the Travel" for our clients, meaning we bring the Spa to them! In order to achieve this we require that members of our team exemplify the highest level of customer service and integrity.
Spa Utopia goes through strict measures to ensure safe and desirable work environments as well as competitive pay for all contractors. We accomplish this by screening our clients and giving them an overview of spa service guidelines.
We are looking for a Marketing/PR self starter who relishes a challenge and is willing and able to help a rapidly growing small company instill effectiveness and discipline into key sales and Public Relations process. We are looking for an energetic intern who can work a flexible schedule of 10 hours a week who enjoys the behind the scenes work of the spa & wellness industry. We are seeking new hospitality clients in major markets. We are willing to work with any level college student in Marketing and Public Relations. The internship is not compensated, however there are many opportunities to receive excellent practical experience. The intern must be an effective communicator (both written and verbal), entre. Proficiency in, excel, web-based research, social media, basic understanding of consumer marketing. The internship may be extended.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities (not limited to):
* Research target hospitality/hotels clients….. North America, i.e. who they work with an opportunities for Spa Partnership
* Research potential partnerships with convention/meeting planners and for corporate wellness programs
* Create suitable promotional materials and marketing strategy
* Design a simple process 'campaign' to contact targets in a
professional and methodical manner.
* Registering the results to funnel the targets into further actions,
ranging from 'do not call' to 'send samples/take order' etc enabling
other staff to pick-up the latter steps.
* Contact by phone, email, and letter to introduce our brand and
follow up with the previous interaction with different boutiques.
* Create and administer a weekly/monthly e-mail tailored to address
potential clients. Draft message on behalf of our company to present our spa and wellness offerings, create a marketing call list and follow up communication plan
Seek media attention in select markets
* Assisting in devising a new marketing campaign
* Sending information to various media
* Social Media websites upkeep
***Other admin & support duties might involve some, recruiting support, data-entry, handling courier deliverables and receivables.***
Serious Inquires ONLY please visit the link below to fill out the applicable application: