PR Marketing (Internship/Volunteer Opportunity)Bookmark This
1260 s. Spectrum Blvd
DescriptionAre you interested in the entertainment, fashion, film, or theater industries?
We have Part Time or Full Time Positions Available! (telecommute ok)
Compensation: Non Paid – With potential permanent position
Career Field Targets: Marketing/Visual Production/Social Media/Editorial
Skills & Knowledge Gained
1 Corporate Culture
2 Social Media Publication (Video & Written)
3 Interactive Media Production (Video, Written, Web Design)
4 Event Operations
5 Sales & Marketing Strategies
6 Potential other Careers
How to apply:
• Email Careers@StageWebs.com with answers to questions below:
1. What are you truly passionate about?
2. What inspires you?
3. Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
4. How much true time do you have for stuff outside of school?
5. How involved are you in the Arizona community?
6. What super powers do you have?
7. Please provide TWO social account links. (facebook, LinkedIn)
• We will review all candidates and schedule interviews with 7 days.
• We are part of the #phxflight program as flock1 with desarrollodeaz.org Desarrollo.
• Our office is in the Infusionsoft Building, rated the best place to work 2012/13 by AZ Business mag.
• The building has a free cereal bar, gym, indoor football field, and a lot more.
• We often have free lunch, and tailgate Fridays, with everything you would find at a tailgate party.
• Name Drop StageWebs, publicly & through social media engines like facebook, twitter, pinterest, blogs, & forums.
• Respond to emails and follow up request on actionable items, in a timely manner.
• Help plan and attend local events and mixers.
• Social media post, videos, research and marketing activates.
RequirementsRequirements & Skills:
• Must have access to internet and laptop.
• Must have a passion for technical working in the eye of the public.
• Diligent, hardworking, sincere and quick to learn.