Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing and PR Internship ( virtual only)Bookmark This
20622 54 th ave west
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting PR and Marketing internship working for an entrepreneur? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to promote a new product showing entrepreneurs how to build and run a successful internship program?
A well-established online entrepreneurial business seeks public relations/marketing interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. You will learn the ins and outs of the online industry and an entrepreneurial company (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
If you are interested in an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial company
- With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
- Where you will learn the foundations of how to create a successful online marketing company so you'll have the knowledge to start one someday
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required - Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Grass roots marketing and event campaigns, press outreach and promotional partnerships
- Maintaining database of media contacts.
- Pitching to the media
- Supporting staff by conducting research to find contacts and follow-up inquiries
- Searching media outlets – print, web, etc. social media networking
-Sponsorship and co-branding activities
-Press release and article writing and online submission
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to do cold calls, emails and write letters
- Phone Personality and fearless
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Pitching/following-up with media and promotional partners
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
RequirementsHere are our expectations:
2. Hardwork-(doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn-(We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to me every day you work answering the following questions–
(This is an ABSOLUTE MUST) - What you got done that day - What challenges or obstacles you encountered
-What questions you have
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week (during business hours when phone calls are needed)
- Must commit through the completion of the product launch (Dec. 1, 2012)
Interns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, or Journalism, News Media and Communications majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of social media. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy. We will be using Twitter, FaceBook, MySpace and all social networking to promote and conduct an online marketing campaign for the launch.
Please send resume, cover letter, sample of your work to admin @ ad-webservices . com and let us know if you will be applying for credit for your internship.