Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
PR/Marketing InternBookmark This
607 S. Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionWe are a branded luxury fine jewelry design house located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. We have been in the business for 65 years and have built our reputation as the premier source for the highest quality designer jewelry.
We are looking for interns with an interest in fashion/accessories public relations and marketing. The ideal intern is web/computer savvy and social media fanatic- informed about news and the blogosphere, a creative mind and able to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
Responsibilities• Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas as needed
• Manage and monitor social media campaigns and strategies across a wide range of niches and industries
• Maintain in-house Social Media Channels (Google +, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube) and actively seek to increase followers and engagement
• Collaborate with Creative Director on content and consistent daily posts
• Present social analytics data to company’s executives
• Photograph products and locations if necessary
• Edit product shots using Photoshop CS6
• Research and keep abreast Social Media tools and innovations
• Respond to followers and fans accordingly
• Assist with event coordination as necessary
• Track and clip editorial placements
• Occasional blog posts to be featured on current social media channels
• Provide additional support to other departments within the company
Requirements• Knowledge/background in social media and online marketing and “computer savvy”
• Creative, logical -- think “outside the box”
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable with interacting with stylists, editors, publicists, marketing/advertising executives and clients
• Understand the analytical side of social media
• Excellent organizational skills
• Love Social Media and Online Marketing
• Reside in Los Angeles area
• Available for 2-4 hours/day, 5 days a week
• Knowledge of HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, web design or programming languages is a plus.