Marketing/Other Internships at New StartupConfidential
Startup marketing agency internshipsConfidential
Internships in Marketing, Writing and DesignConfidential
Startup Marketing Agency Intern: Design/Writing/MarketingConfidential
Writing, Marketing, and Design internships for startup marketing agencyConfidential
PR/Marketing Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
Behind It All
DescriptionBEHIND IT ALL public relations and events is a full-service, boutique marketing and event production and management firm that specializes in creative marketing, entertainment, nonprofits, fashion, beauty, hospitality, and retail.
ResponsibilitiesResearch Internship: Help in the day-to-day of event planning by researching venues, vendors, design ideas and assisting with the planning of events. This is a virtual position that works from a location of your choice.
Program Coordinator Internship: Direct and supervise program activities and volunteers. Assist with recruiting, training and coordinating volunteers. Expand current programming at TCWF and within the community to support strategic objectives. Work in cooperation with other interns and Staff to market programs, distribute program information and register program participants. Monitors and evaluate program performance and participation. Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with community leaders and organizations. Assist with day to day operations. Knowledge of management principles and evaluation techniques related to programs that involve a cadre of volunteers
Event Planner Internship: Assist on a real event. Include interaction with vendors, décor assembly and production, etc. Responsible for handling all aspects of an event to ensure that everything happens flawlessly. Write, formulate and send out invitations, and later, sending 'thank you’ cards. Work with the Executive Director to ensure that the event is in-line with the mission and vision of the organization.
Corporate Partnership Internship: The Intern will report directly to the CEO and will primarily support outreach and communication efforts for a growing portfolio of corporate partners. Core areas of support include market research, preparation of client materials and contact management within SalesForce. Identify and research prospective partners. Build a network of key contacts at target corporations. Create and maintain key communication materials for partners. Enter, track and maintain contact records and opportunities in SalesForce. Develop and run monthly sales reports. Assist with additional fundraising and marketing activities as needed.
Executive Assistant Internship: The Executive Assistant Intern will work directly with our CEO on special projects spanning communications, relationship outreach, letters, and compilation of funder kits. This is a great opportunity to work with our inspiring leader and gain valuable insight into an executive role.
Marketing Internship: Assist with day-to-day communications and marketing operations. Locate, format, and archive press clips. Help to formulate and continually update our online presence through: posting events to local online publicity calendars, updating and organizing social networking sites (Flickr, Vimeo, etc.), and selecting, formatting, and uploading event images. Organizing, assembling, and maintaining mailing lists. Administering direct mail campaigns. Compiling interest-specific contact lists. Distribute promotional materials. Conduct online research for upcoming exhibits and events. Complete data entry. Perform other duties as assigned.
RequirementsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have a high school diploma
• Have job-related experience, such as working in a nonprofit organization, managing volunteer programs, leading teams and/or organizations
• At least 18 years old.
• Proficient in basic computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets, and internet usage
• Record keeping skills (for admissions and marketing)
• Organization and planning skills
• Access to the internet and a computer is required.
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Google Documents
• Familiarity with SalesForce a plus
• Detail oriented, good communication skills and ability to manage time
• Healthy knowledge of Social Media platforms a plus
• Collaboration within a positive team environment
• Increased understanding of and alignment with marketing and event planning
• Networking with other marketing and public relations professionals
• For students, class credit can be arranged according to school requirements
• Demonstrated capability to conduct one’s self in a calm and professional demeanor when dealing with the public and/or with difficult situations
• Demonstrated capability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Ability to work well with a diverse group of staff and volunteers
• Willingness to adjust hours to accommodate the needs of the job
• Ability to effectively manage a wide array of tasks, projects, and responsibilities
• Exceptional work ethic, highly organized, ability to thrive in chaotic environments.
• Ability to multi-task and problem solve at a moment’s notice.
• Ability to take direction.
• Commitment to total client satisfaction.
• Ability to smile and be pleasant at all times.
• Ability to work from home.
• Reliable transportation to the event site required.
• Availability to work on a varied schedule, including some evenings and weekends
• Must be able to work 10-15 hours per week; or at least 2 hours per day each weekday (Monday-Friday) during regular business hours; days and time are flexible
• Must be able to commit to one school semester or minimum of 3 months
• Must be available for special events and training
• Must commit to meeting twice per week