PRODUCT LAUNCH MANAGER, / ONLINE STRATEGY - MASTERS / GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT Media Group is seeking a Product Launch Manager intern to lead new product introductions online & mobile. The project involves following a proven blueprint and clearly defined processes to introduce new products
online / & smartphones.
* MUST be able to follow a process and execute a 90 day launch plan - Jeff Walkers Product Launch Formula.
The PL Manager, will drive all projects related to launch strategy, for highly popular eLearning courses.
** This internship is UNPAID. However, a "Generous" stipend is paid at completion of each product launch,
*** Commit 100% to creating this process, & you'll make more $$ on one project than most do in a year.
--- ONLY for a hard working, independent marketing student who lives, eats, and breathes marketing.
** It is hard work, for big bucks. Converts to FT career quickly if you are effective, and successful.
First, I'll tell you who we AREN'T looking for....
- The student who applies for many internships w/ a hope of landing anything, just to get a job.
- If you are undecided about your career direction and just need money to pay bills, plz don't apply.
- If you're not willing to partake in an UNPAID internship for a period of time until you are
proficient, and can TRULY Add Value, - > while we spend our valuable time teaching you...
- If you're not a leader who's willing work unsupervised, and take control of your own destiny.
- If you're not a self starter who's organized, does more than is expected every day,
and who's willing to go the extra mile, Plz do not apply.
IF YOU ARE
- Understanding that it costs us $50K to TRAIN YOU to our minimum level of efficiency...
- Willing to learn / dedicate yourself 100% so that we can teach you how to earn BIG $$ fast.
- Passionate about marketing online and willing to Really Learn your craft, as your life's work.
- Ready to work TODAY, burn some midnite oil now, for a job you'll own as soon as you're ready.
- Very resourceful, great at eliminating obstacles, have a CAN DO attitude at all times, & get it done.
You'll have a unique opportunity manage your own project, yet have add'l resources as required.
You'll work directly w/ the CEO designing and launching marketing campaigns, and monetize them.
You'll work "virtually", using online collaboration, communication, project mgmnt tools.
Work anytime, as long as you get the job done, - We evaluate based on results...
If you are top of your class, have a burning desire and some knowledge of online marketing
operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you have executive
responsibilities, This is it...
If You Commit 100% to this opportunity, you'll make more $$ on one project than most do in a year.
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in hard & never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't deliver.
ResponsibilitiesProduct Launch Manager intern orchestrates the successful launch of new eLearning Products on web and mobile.
The Launch Manager directs Creative, R&D, / Marketing to ensure successful on-time launches.
Normally, these product launches are single project related tasks, and occur in 90 day sprints.
· Coordinate cross-team activities to drive tasks for new product launches, including,
- strategic planning, JV / Affiliate Partnering, Marketing Directives, Copy Writing, Graphics and Server Mgmnt
· Coordinate prototype builds for new or special products, and last minute changes
· Own and document ALL required inputs into (PLF) Product Launch Formula for each New Product launch
· Own the Product Launch Process from start to finish.
· Coordinate all builds on marketing automation technologies, CRM's, AutoResponders, Shopping Carts,
Blogs, Forums, Affilliate Systems, JV Zoo, Clickbank, and more.
- Coordinate Creative directives including Pre-Launch Buzz, Partner Research, etc
· Conduct Product Development Surveys, Research, and Reviews
· Audit Affiliate Results before, during, and after launch campaign
· Coordinate w/ IT Scheduler, Merchant Processors, Marketing Mgr to ensure launches are planned / on time
· Support all Project Team Meetings and provide required reports and documentation
· Assist with New Product scoping activities
· Assist with outsource supplier qualifications as required
· Responsible for ensuring Work Instructions are completed
· Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed
· Manage all creative process changes and product improvements to assure readiness for New Product launches
· Degree in Marketing, ( Masters Preferred ) Some Computer Science, and Internet Marketing exp.
· 3+ years experience in marketing environments
· English and Spanish (verbal and written)
· Practical working experience on new product introductions and process engineering
· Practical working knowledge of Design and failure modes and effects analysis techniques
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to react rapidly and adapt to obstacles, objectives, budgets, and deadline dates
· Computer Skills, including MS Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Internet marketing Systems, Infusionsoft, aWeber.
· Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Requirements• Graduate Level – Min Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in online marketing and/or web site management
Criteria for selection include, but are not limited to:
• Experience with the strategic marketing of web sites
• Experience working with content management systems, CRM's Infusionsoft, aWeber, JV Zoo, Clickbank
• Experience with P-Launch strategy development and execution
• Experience developing, implementing and managing social media strategies w/ platforms, including, but
not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, and Google+
• Experience leveraging social media management and analytics tools
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members
In terms of your work tasks, you’re likely to do much of the following…
• Following Proven P-L Marketing & PR strategies
• Building relationships with Affiliates, JV Partners & the media
• Writing press releases and calling around whenever you’re trying to generate publicity
• Writing reports on media coverage data
• Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
• Overseeing market research
• Bringing in new business opportunities
• Managing client relationships
• Overseeing social media PR strategies