(Paid Full-Time) Associate Buyer for Fashion-Tech Startup (Muchness.com)Bookmark This
The full-time Associate Buyer is responsible for achieving sales and profit objectives for a specific merchandise category or categories, under the direction of the Buyer. This
responsibility includes the development and successful implementation of buying strategies, merchandise programs and marketing plans as well as incorporating competitive intelligences based on customer insights and business analysis.
They will purchase and negotiate merchandise while partnering with Merchandise Planning to maximize business opportunities. The Associate Buyer is also responsible for assisting the Buyer in several capacities, and for aiding in the development and
training of the Assistant Buyer and Merchandise Assistant.
• Bachelor's degree
• Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
Muchness.com is a fashion-technology startup based in New York City. Muchness is a search engine to find luxury clothing and home goods
Startup culture. Team oriented. Creative. Friendly. Big ideas, not egos.
Preference for immediate start, but we can work timing out
Muchness.com is based in NYC, but you do not have to be in New York City. Communication will be done via phone, email, skype, chat, etc.
Will help with relocation, NYC
RequirementsHOW TO APPLY
* We will NOT accept candidates that go through their school system, you MUST apply by sending your resume to email@example.com to be considered!
* All applicants must send his or her resume to ? firstname.lastname@example.org
* Type out the position that you are apply to in the subject line of your email
* Do NOT submit a cover letter