Marketing (Account Management/Associate) InternClear Labs
Marketing Intern Trascent Management Consulting, LLCTrascent Management Consulting
Marketing Systems Internship PositionCelebrity Expert Marketing
Layout and Copywriting Internship PositionCelebrity Expert Marketing
Marketing and Social Media InternRubitection Inc.
Paid Full-Time Internet Marketing Internship: SEOBookmark This
670 Eleventh Street NW
DescriptionMedium Blue is an established, well-respected internet marketing and search engine optimization company with a global clientele. We are currently seeking a qualified full-time intern to assist with support functions within our SEO department. This is an excellent opportunity to obtain firsthand education and knowledge of search engine optimization, as you will work closely with our SEO department and will gain experience in our rapidly-growing industry. We will consider any intelligent, qualified individuals who are eager to gain a solid foundation in the basics of SEO. Interested applicants must be able to work in a structured position with the ability to display flexibility when tasks change.
There is a stipend of $10-$12 per hour for this position, with a potential for long-term employment for the right candidate. This is not a temporary position, therefore, only serious applicants will be considered.
Please submit resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesThis position requires collaboration with the SEO team, web developers, account managers and any other relevant production team members to complete projects, as well as the abilities to establish online, industry-specific contacts for our clients. A candidate for this position will be responsible for a variety of project tasks, including general and advanced link building or one-off research/project requests. This position may also be required to attend client presentations or meetings when necessary and must be prepared accordingly. A candidate for this position must possess a strict attention to detail that should be applied to every task, as accuracy and dedication is imperative to the success of this role.
Requirements• Must be highly detail-oriented, with the ability to implement quality and accuracy into each aspect of a project
• Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a timely, efficient manner
• Proficient in following processes or directions
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, listening and written communication skills, often in regard to technical issues
• Competent presentation and demonstration skills
• Ability to thoroughly analyze and interpret data
• Superior internet proficiency and internet research skills
• Ability to learn software quickly (Analytics experience is a plus, but not required)
• Exceeds at working independently and demonstrating progress
• Clearly identifies and solves problems, either by incorporating the assistance of appropriate personnel or by utilizing knowledge gleaned from research