COLLEGE GRADS - Marketing & Advertising PositionsAdore, Inc.
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
Marketing InternThyssenKrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Japanese - Swiss - Startup seeking Marketing / PR internSwispon
Marketing Officer for Children's HospitalsChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
(Paid Full-Time) Social Media Director for Fashion-Tech Startup (Muchness.com)Bookmark This
• Muchness.com is seeking a full-time "Social Media Director" to acquire customers
• Oversee and execute social media strategies, guidelines, best practices, promotional campaigns and day-to-day activities while optimizing and monetizing the brand’s presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and other relevant social media platforms
• Develop social media copy for both editorial and marketing efforts
• Create and manage blogger outreach program by identifying relevant blogs and engage in social conversation
• Establish and foster relationships with online influencers and secure digital press coverage on online fashion outlets and blogs
• Establish and execute strategic social strategies and campaigns for new product launches, store openings and brand partnerships
• Collaborate with the Marketing team on branding events
• Bachelor's degree. Understanding of advertising, marketing and digital media
• Familiarity with social media platforms (i.e. Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter,
• Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills with great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with the ability to convey concepts and information in a succinct and visually compelling way
Muchness.com is a fashion-technology startup based in New York City. Muchness is a search engine to find luxury clothing and home goods
Will help with relocation, NYC
Preference for immediate start, but we can work timing out
RequirementsHOW TO APPLY
* We will NOT accept candidates that go through their school system, you MUST apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered!
* All applicants must send his or her resume to ? email@example.com
* Type out the position that you are apply to in the subject line of your email
* Do NOT submit a cover letter