Event Marketing Assistant - Entry LevelBear Claw Events
Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
(Paid Full-Time) Stylist for Fashion-Tech Startup (Muchness.com)Bookmark This
Muchness.com is seeking a full-time "Stylist." Will create editorial looks for email marketing campaigns and the website. Must have a sense of style / personal view point!
• Bachelor's degree. Open to all majors, but preference for degrees in fashion design, merchandising, marketing, or costume design.
• Resourceful self-starter, with a can-do attitude that thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Works well under pressure and can meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of accountability
• If you have a blog website, please send with your resume or include on your resume
Muchness.com is a fashion-technology startup based in New York City. Muchness is a search engine to find luxury clothing and home goods
Startup culture. Team oriented. Creative. Friendly. Big ideas, not egos.
Preference for immediate start, but we can work timing out
Will help with relocation, NYC
RequirementsHOW TO APPLY
* We will NOT accept candidates that go through their school system, you MUST apply by sending your resume to email@example.com to be considered!
* All applicants must send his or her resume to ? firstname.lastname@example.org
* Type out the position that you are apply to in the subject line of your email
* Do NOT submit a cover letter