Paid Marketing & Consulting InternBookmark This
Classes to Masses
221 Third Street
DescriptionClasses to Masses is looking for a qualified intern to join our research and resource consulting team. Our intern consultants interview business owners or decision makers using a pre-determined set of questions to determine specific areas of a business that need tweaking or adjusting. Once interviewed the intern consultant will match businesses with professionals that sell a product or service that may help the business increase sales, reduce costs or both. Consultant interns should be prepared to work on the road 50% of the time and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in direct selling, follow up and business networking.
Responsibilities- Determine who the owner or decision maker of a business is by doing research
- Stop by businesses to see if they are willing to help you out with your internship by allowing you to interview them
- Interview business owners or decision makers using a preset questionnaire
- Record audio of the interview with the decision makers approval
- Perform analysis of the data collected during the interview to determine areas the business needs help
- Seek and find professionals that can help the business owner in the areas where the company needs help
- Prepare a short resource presentation that includes the data the resource will need to determine if they can help the business
- Connect the business owner and the professional resource
- Follow up to determine if the resource could help the business owner
- Maintain tracking report of all interview and connection activity
Each intern will earn $25 for each business they interview plus $25 for each connection they make. Weekly and monthly bonuses are also possible.
What you will learn
Classes to Masses will teach you:
- How to effectively call on and set up a consulting interview with business owners
- How to conduct a consulting interview
- How to analyze the data collected to determine what help the interviewed business might need.
- How to find professional resources to help the businesses you interviewed.
- How to connect the resource and the business and set up a meeting.
- How to follow up to determine if the resources you found could help the business
Interns are expected to work 15 to 20 hours in the Fall and Spring and 30 to 40 hours in the summer. Consultant interns should also be prepared to work on the road 50% of time, work from home 40% of the time and spend a few hours every Saturday in the office for training and review.