Paid Part-time Marketing InternBookmark This
Rest Assured Nurisng Inc.
DescriptionHome Care Company looking for a part-time intern to assist the Business Manager with various tasks and projects. Some tasks include overseeing social media accounts, online and market research, proposal writing and presenting, and making outbound marketing and research calls. The current project is assisting with our community outreach and worksite wellness program promoting health awareness.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate must have the following:
• Experience and looking to learn more in the areas of social media; Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, MailChimp, and LinkedIn
• Key understanding of basic health and healthy living topics
• Strong market/internet research, event planning, and project management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to strong MS Office Suite skills
• Must work well under pressure and follow instructions well
• Must be detailed oriented, able to multi-task, and prioritize your work
• Must be motivated, goal oriented, and a problem solver
• Keeping deadlines is a must
• Diligent work ethic, desire to learn, strong interest in marketing, community support, and helping others
RequirementsMajoring in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration or other related studies.
Although intern work can be done remotely, must live in the Los Angeles Area and able to come to office for meetings or projects and participate in some community events.