Paid SEO & Outreach InternBookmark This
32 N. Front Street
DescriptionGain fast-paced agency experience in a young, fun work environment. This paid internship lasts 4 months and is a period of time in which you will be able broaden your experience and knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and online marketing. You will receive full training and be working on projects for leading online retailers. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a fast paced and constantly evolving industry which requires an individual to be a quick thinker, adaptive and constantly thinking about what's next. This is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate who is hungry to prove his or her ability and drive to learn and execute. During this period, it is both our chance to evaluate you as a potential full-time employee and your chance to see if we are the right fit. Previous SEO, marketing or PR experience is a plus.
In this role, you will be learning the ins and outs of SEO by working hands-on with leading eCommerce retailers.
You will have direct access to all employees, including CEO, to answer questions and assist in training. Additionally, you will be included in various community volunteer events as well as fun company outings.
Please email your resume along with a short paragraph about why you think you would be a good fit for the internship.We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities* Reaching out to and fostering relationships with online publishers
* Link building
* Content creation
* Social media implementation
* Competitive analysis
* Strategy creation and execution
* Must have at least 40 hours per week to dedicate to being in-office
* Intermediate knowledge of web environment
* Analytical skills
* Creative mindset with a focus on critical and conceptual thinking
* Enthusiasm for learning about online marketing
* Proficiency with MS Office
* Must be able to multitask while handling multiple projects and deadlines
* Strong written communication skills
* Must possess positive attitude and willingness to contribute to a fun, but professional work environment
* Must be a self motivated individual who does not need to be micromanaged in order to get work done