Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Paid Sales & Marketing Internship AtFast-Consumer Products Branding CompanyBookmark This
240 Kent Ave, Williamsburg
DescriptionConfidence Brands is a Brooklyn-based, award winning, consumer products branding and marketing company that's focused on building exceptional lifestyle brands.
Founded by Charlie & Dana Myers in 2004, our first brand, Booty Parlor, is a leading sexy beauty brand and is sold in many of the world's leading beauty, lingerie, spa and gift destinations.
We are looking for outstandingly talented, motivated and responsibility-ready interns to join our Sales & Marketing team at our new HQ in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
As a part of our team, you’ll gain experience and responsibility within the inner workings of a growing consumer products brand. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience, with a view to a full-time position. In this role, you'll work side by side the company's Founders and have exposure to:
- Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Partnership Marketing - Strategy and Management
- Tradeshows and Events
- Sales Operations
- Product Development
Ideal candidates are...
• Creative self-starters
• Highly organized
• Independent thinkers
• Resourceful “do-ers" who live to research, discover and execute any task that comes their way.
• On trend and know what's hot.
• Able to commit to a minimum of 3 days/per week.
Now it's your turn to impress us... Let us know why you are going to be our star intern!
RequirementsRequired Skills & Experience:
• Sales or Marketing Related Degree
• Strong interest in pursuing career in sales or marketing
• Strong interest in the beauty/lifestyle brands
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
• Strong computer skills across multiple software platforms