Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Paid Startup Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1166 Avenue of the Americas, 4th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionEvoSpend is looking for hungry, dedicated and creative individuals who are interested in a Marketing Internship. As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to grow professionally in a fast paced work environment, flaunt your familiarity with the latest fashion trends, see your creative ideas put into action and work on projects with well-known fashion, retail and media brands.
EvoSpend develops innovative branded payment and loyalty solutions for retail and media brands. We’ve created branded debit rewards MasterCards® for companies such as VIBE Magazine (www.VIBEChromeCard.com) and LRG Clothing (www.theLRGcard.com). We also launched our F.A.M.E. Rewards Experience® loyalty platform (www.FAME-Rewards.com), where we offer Fashion, Art, Music & Entertainment rewards to our members.
Responsibilities• Copywriting (email, blog, social media, web)
• Marketing execution (email, social, event, college)
• Operations assistance
• Administrative tasks, as necessary
Requirements• 30-40 hours per week
• College senior or recent grad
• Knowledge of urban focused brands, trends and music
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Detail oriented
• Solid analytical skills
• Ability to listen and learn on a daily basis
• Marketing experience
• Content creation (social, blogging)
• Knowledge of streetwear market a plus
• E-commerce experience a plus
• Design skills a huge plus