Marketing InternModelCall Magazine
Web Designer/Marketing AssociateEarth Our Only Home, Inc.
Marketing & Event Planning Internship May-August IN PORTLAND OREGONMetro Parent-PDX Kids Calendar
Social Media & Marketing Intern Positions work from homegaytravel.com
Happysale is looking for marketing and PR interns!happysale
Paid internship in Sports Marketing and Event ManagmentBookmark This
Ave. O`Higgins 531, Punta Arenas, CHILE
International Falls, MN
DescriptionNIGSA is the company created to direct and coordinate all aspects of the PATAGONIAN EXPEDITION RACE® and PATAGONIAN INTERNATIONAL MARATHON. Besides organizing and executing these international sporting events, the organization offers additional services related to its exceptional location in Patagonia; including consultancy, logistical support management, as well as exclusive trips for corporate and VIP tourists – all tailor-made ventures following the “Nómadas Outdoor Ethics”. These have been praised by clients such as the Wildlife Conservation Society, National Geographic Television, Chilean Ministry of Agriculture and Tourism Authorities, as well as Henry Paulson (former U.S. Treasury Secretary and member of the International Monetary Fund). Today, NIGSA is located in Punta Arenas and consists of a core team of ten employees. However, NIGSA strives for growth; hence if you would like to join our team for the experience of a lifetime, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us: email@example.com
You will be part of a small multi-national team based in our headquarters, with responsibility for not only securing our key sponsors and backers, but then building excellent working relationships with them, which make them feel valued, leading to sustainable long-term relationships. You will also be a key part of our event management team. Willing and able to work long hours during key parts of the race, working closely with our media team to ensure our sponsors are suitably reflected in the media.
You will also have the opportunity to travel within Patagonia, working on our key outdoor and conservation projects.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be involved in:-
- International branding and strategy
- International business strategy
- Conception, planning and implementing cross-media activities
- Independant guidance of projects
This will translate into these sub-tasks:-
- Acquisition of global TV rights
- Drafting international marketing and media plans.
- Elaboration of advertising and marketing materials
- Managing international press enquiries
- Assisting with hospitality for sponsors, press teams and the teams themselves during our events
- Drafting international busisness plans for new projects
Duration: Usually 3-6 months, though longer stays will be considered. Compensation: lodging,part board plus 50,000 CLP per month.
The candidate should have the following professional skills:-
-Excellent written and verbal skills in their native language
- Have intermediate level skills in both English and Spanish, if not their native language.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and especially in using these to interface with web tools and the internet. You will be persistent, passionate and be aware of our bottom line. A great primary negotiator.