GetCourse Marketing Internship - immediate hireImagine Easy Solutions
Marketing Communications InternPaul Glowienke, Financial Advisor with Northwestern Mutual
Marketing WIZARD needed for in house (IN OFFICE IN NYC) full time paid interns neededlivesupportgroups.com
Social Media MarketingMeadville Meadery
Online Marketing InternEnvya Swimwear
Parks and Recreation Marketing and MediaBookmark This
City of Cape Coral - Special Events
PO BOX 150027
Cape Coral, FL
Our Goal for you is to have an educational and hands on experience in the world of Parks and Recreation here at the City of Cape Coral. You will learn the roles of Marketing and Media Coordinator and the staff behind the department, while receiving hands on training in need to know areas. These Internships were created to give students a better understanding of the field they are going into. Each intern will work a 500 Hour block, plus events and will be able to experience 15+ citywide events here at the City of Cape Coral. Start and end dates along with event hours and office hours are flexible depending upon the reasoning.
Start time and end time/ scheduled hours___________________________________________________________
- Fall : August- December (office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm M-F; events fall on days, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Spring : January- May (office hours are 8:30am-4:30pm M-F; events fall on days, nights, weekends and holidays)
Please send your cover letter and resume to:
City of Cape Coral – Special Events Division
ATTN: Internship Program
PO BOX 150027
Cape Coral, Florida 33915
OR Email to:
Ecroutha@capecoral.net with “Parks and Recreation Internship Program/ Your Name” in the subject line.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for: (Some of the tasks you will be responsible for)______________________________________________________________
- Update and send out Constant Contact
- Update and monitor City Website
- Creation and distribution of all materials provided to our county schools
- Handle all marketing distribution for citywide events and programs
- Update and maintain the Parks and Recreation social media accounts
- Update and edit all registration forms for events and programs
- Keep a photo album for each event and program attended.
- AND MORE !
- Computer or Digital, Business or Communication/ Business/ Digital Related Majors
- College Student or Graduate (Non- college students or graduates may apply but must submit a letter with application/ resume explain how this internship will better your education and job experience)
- Experience in Microsoft word, excel, publisher and outlook.
- Experience in Adobe and photo editing software
- Available to work scheduled office hours along with event times. (Each Intern will have (1) week of vacation time)
- Available to work in the United States.
- Strong organization and communication skills (both written and oral)