Partner Marketing Intern at (RED)Bookmark This
49 West 27th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionCreated by Bono and Bobby Shriver, (RED) brings brands and people together to help eliminate AIDS in Africa. (RED) works with iconic brands, such as Apple, Starbucks, Coca Cola, Converse, Belvedere & Beats, to turn their products (RED). When you buy (PRODUCT)RED items, these brands contribute up to 50% of proceeds from the sale to fighting AIDS in Africa. Since launching in 2006, (RED) partners and events have raised over $240 million and (RED) supported programs have impacted 40 million people.
We’re a small team in NY where everyone plays at an important role and has an impact. We’re creative, entrepreneurial, love new ideas and are always thinking about how we can tap into peoples’ passions to get them excited about (RED). Come join us! Oh, and lunchtimes are really important.
(RED) offers a number of office-based internship positions in New York City throughout the Spring, Summer, and Fall semesters. A small stipend is provided or students can receive academic credit consistent with their college or university’s guidelines.
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern in our Partnerships department, you will work primarily with the (RED) Partner Team on a variety of projects that include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Conduct desk research of companies and compile comprehensive background memos
• Assist with the activation of marketing plans around key moments throughout the winter and spring
• Assist with special event planning and logistics and
• Support the (RED) team with administrative functions
RequirementsWe are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Adept at PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, and a familiarity with research databases
• Discretion and a professional demeanor
• Social networking knowledge
• Excellent writing and research abilities and strong communications skills
• Well-informed on business and pop culture
• Prior marketing experience a plus
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Highly organized; keen attention to detail
• Dependable, punctual and resourceful
• Candidates must be undergraduate level students with a minimum of sophomore status or recent graduates within six months of completing their undergraduate degree
• GPA of 3.0 and higher