Marketing Assistant InternshipHanoi Voyages
Social Media Intern for Digital Video Marketing AgencySupercool Creative
Web DeveloperRight Visual Inc.
Travel Agency Assistant & Marketing for Travel Agency (Countrywide - U.S.)Swift Travel Deals
Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Brand ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Account ManagerSkyline Consulting Group
Talent Acquisition and Retention InternshipStratagem.io
Photographer Seeks Social Marketing InternBookmark This
1701 Earl Street
Posted: August 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a dedicated, responsible, and motivated individual? Do your friends look to you on Facebook, Twitter, and other online outlet for marketing ideas in business development? WebZest LLC is a New Jersey-based Commercial, Portrait, and Fashion Photography tech start-up set on reaching new clients to grow its digital photography market. We have a dynamic portfolio and several online Web sites. We have served many clients and would like to find new ones. We are looking for a key individual to help us reach that goal and help us grow our business; we are also willing to share a portion of our profits with you.
WebZest LLC has a fast paced work environment and we seek talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren't afraid to tackle big projects. As an intern you will get to work on real projects that will help us grow.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is concerned about the photography business and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
ResponsibilitiesWhat We Require:
• Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
• Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Fearless – not afraid to be a bold and outside the box thinker.
• Love for using social networking sites, and general excitement to learn new skills.
• Understand how customers think and how to lead and close a sale.
• Be a closer.
If this sounds interesting we want to hear from you.
The position begins immediately. You are expected to work as needed to attract new customers and reach-out to them when necessary; you will be paid a percentage of the funds you bring in to the business. Your commission is based on your level of experience and dedication and ranges from 10% to 25%, based on level of growth.
To apply please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio to Johnny Sandaire, utilizing the apply button below.
RequirementsWhat You Will Learn:
• How to create a long term social media plan and marketing calendar.
• How to grow a digital photography business.
• How to create compelling content and get it shared by influencers.
• Techniques to create viral loops between our Facebook Page, twitter, and blog accounts
• Much more – your will work closely with our lead photographer.
• You will develop and implement vital marketing strategies to generate new income streams.
• You will be compensated on a percentage level and grow with the business.