Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Product Development Center Marketing InternBookmark This
Woman's Missionary Union (WMU)
100 Missionary Ridge
DescriptionFounded in 1888, WMU is a missions organization that has educated and involved generations upon generations in Christian missions. Our purpose—to challenge Christian believers to understand and be radically involved in the mission of God—is accomplished through our age-level missions organizations and hands-on missions opportunities.
WMU is a nonprofit organization headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, that offers a vast array of missions resources including curriculum for age-level organizations in churches, volunteer opportunities, conferences, leadership training, ministry ideas and models, books, and much more.
Responsibilities- Assist with development of communication pieces.
- Write press releases.
- Research and facilitate online communication avenues including related blogs, ministries, events, and influencers.
- Develop and implement online communication plans.
- Enhance digital content with media and links as appropriate.
- Write copy as needed for print and online ads.
- Assist with catalog development.
- Assist with development and coordination of marketing strategies.
- Assist with event and trade show planning and implementation.
- Learn merchandizing and packaging as it relates to retail for WorldCrafts and New Hope Publishers.
- Assist with implementation of online marketing strategy.
- Research trends in color, design, and styles for WorldCrafts product development.
- Participate in product selection, pricing, packaging, and marketing planning of fair trade products through WorldCrafts.
- Participate in New Hope Publishers' acquistion, title, and cover design process using evaluative and comparative analysis, online research, and focus groups.
- Assist with prepping and coordinating materials for press kits.
- Assist as needed with various components of a publicity campaign.
- Participate in reading and evaluating book manuscripts for marketability and design.
- Participate in team meetings including goal and budget discussions, marketing discussions, and other team development activities.
Students with interests in communication, business, design, nonprofits, fair trade, marketing, ministry, missions, publishing, writing, editing, journalism, publicity, advertising, and sales will find this internship beneficial.