Sustainable Brand Integration and Marketing InternBookmark This
Good Planet Media
1416 N. La Brea Ave
DescriptionAre you looking for an internship where you can get deeply involved in an exciting business while helping to make the world a better place? At Good Planet Media, we are working to shift consumer behavior on a global scale by integrating sustainable, healthy and ethical products and brands into major movies, television shows and digital content as well as making production in the entertainment industry more sustainable. Come be part of our team!
Ideal Brand Integration and Marketing internship candidates will have a background in business, marketing, sales, and/or communications. Graduate level and MBA students are preferred, but motivated and experienced undergraduate students will be considered. As an intern, you will gain an array of experiences and relationships that will enhance your career, ranging from identifying and managing product placement clients and putting together client pitch materials to developing social media marketing strategies around brand integration of “good” companies.
Though this is an unpaid internship and promotion to a paid position is not guaranteed, we reward exceptional work whenever possible.
Responsibilities• Identify potential product partners
• Identify potential clients, productions and scripts for product placement
• Promptly respond to all client communications
• Develop and implement social media marketing strategies and media outreach
• Assist in the development of Good Planet’s business strategy
• Assist with the implementation of sustainability initiatives upon request
• Mac and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) proficient
• Experience with social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Experience with Keynote, Google Docs, Final Cut, Illustrator, Photohop, and/or HTML preferred but not required
Requirements• Passion for social enterprise and sustainability
• Background experience and/or education in business, marketing, sales and/or communications
• Independent self starter and team player
• Strong interpersonal skills including client management and phone demeanor
• Strong communication skills including research and writing
• Organized and detail-oriented