Project Manager InternshipBookmark This
Stevens & Tate Marketing
1900 S. Highland Avenue
DescriptionStevens & Tate Marketing is offering a unique internship opportunity to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. Interns will be exposed to managing large packaging design projects for major brands.
This intern will work alongside our account and creative teams to assist in the oversight and management of projects. The selected intern will help define task requirements and track projects from the proposal to the development stage. This is an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand experience in project management for brand-name package design solutions.
Responsibilities- Track projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist in scheduling from kick-off to delivery
- Aid in the discovery process, scope, requirements and success metrics for new projects
- Clarify project requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and effectively manage expectations
Requirements- Strong organizational skills and multitasking abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with project management and using excel spreadsheets
- Highly organized with a positive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in a Macintosh environment