Marketing & Communications Intern - **CHICAGO CANDIDATES ONLY***Free Range Office
#SocialGood Marketing for TextNinjaTextNinja Co.
Marketing AssistantXcel Energy
Marketing AssistantUHS Universal Health Services, Inc.
Marketing Communication InternSatori Laser
Virtual Digital Marketing nternBullyfambam
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Multimedia Marketing & Yacht SalesDavid i Yacht Consulting
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Pole Tyme Magazine
Posted: July 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPolyeTime is a adult e-zine and social community converging fashion, entertainment, and exotic apparel into a centralized Web portal.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Please send Facebook information
-Fun and energitc attitude
****Monetary Bonus depending on work ethic****