Public Relations InternBookmark This
Pole Tyme Magazine
DescriptionPolyeTime is a adult e-zine and social community converging fashion, entertainment, and exotic apparel into a centralized Web portal.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
-Please send Facebook information
-Fun and energitc attitude
****Monetary Bonus depending on work ethic****