Social Media InternshipMathnasium of Greensboro
Marketing AssistantHouse of Sin
Marketing Intern for a Small IT Operation in Chicagoland - POST-INTERNSHIP EMPLOYMENT POSSIBILITYVitech PC Services
Photo/Video sharing app seeking campus ambassadorsBackatcha, LLC
Marketing and PR Internship Opportunity with fast growing company in New YorkRestaurant Reason
Public Relations InternBookmark This
Maisha B. Hoye, LLC
1801 McCormick Drive
Upper Marlboro, MD
DescriptionCustomer 1st Marketing works growing businesses to develop integrated marketing campaigns to help you sell more of your products and services to more customers. Our digital marketing services to help your business grow. We offer mobile app development, website design, social media, and customer engagement programs to help clients reach new customers and make your current customers repeat ones. As our name says, its our commitment to customer service that allows us to work with any marketing budget and create marketing campaigns that align with the needs of your customers.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.