Public Relations InternBookmark This
NP MEDIA NETWORK GROUP LLC
Bowie State University
DescriptionWe are a new media network that consults, manage, and develop TV Shows, Films, Sitcoms, Theater Plays, etc. Our goal is to help young and up incoming students and community people a chance to experience the media world up close. We are consulting a new TV shows that will be airing in the near future and we are looking for dedicated interns who are coachable, hardworking, attention to detail, love media and communications.
We're looking for an energetic, multitasking Public Relations intern to maintain all press releases and all contact with the community. Must be able to operate in a deadline-driven environment. If you are personable, organized, tech savvy, and the willingness to learn and be coachable you may be a perfect fit.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.