Creative Marketing & Advertising InternshipBookmark This
The Rise Network
DescriptionMARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNS WANTED
The Rise Network™, a multi-media company is looking for qualified interns to join our marketing/advertising team who are interested in introducing fresh, new advertising concepts to the industry who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This is a year-round internship that works according to the intern’s availability. We are providing students with an opportunity to enhance their learning experience in their field(s) of interest.
Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and gainful employment with this company.
• Develop easy-to-use, clear, concise, comprehensible content.
• Research web copy.
• Create sites that are optimized for search engines.
• Develop relationships with websites to obtain quality links.
• Improve search-engine rankings.
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Send out quality messages on these channels.
• Drive traffic to websites using a variety of methods.
• Ensure content appears high on search rankings.
• Develop density of desired keyword on page
• Research popularity of sites linking to page.
• Develop pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
• Create Internet ads.
• Establish an effective presence on social media sites.
• Monitor a company's online reputation.
• Approve or delete comments on blogs or articles.
• Highlight and encourage positive comments.
• Strengthen relationships with power brokers.
• Manage and deliver email lists.
• Design and deliver emails.
• Craft email campaigns.
• Integrate other online presences including social media outlets with email campaigns.
• Follow up on responses.
• Solicit customer feedback and optimize campaigns accordingly.
• Persuading clients to buy advertising space or time
• Finding out who controls the advertising budget in target organizations and contacting them
• Explaining the benefits of your medium, using statistics on readership or viewing figures
• Offering a price and negotiating around it
• Closing the deal and recording the details
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the creation of marketing campaigns and packages for clients
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
This is a non-paid internship that can quickly become a paid internship; however initially, college credit is available as an option for those interested.
• Communication skills
• A good telephone manner
• Persuasive ability
• Confidence and an outgoing personality
• The ability to build relationships with customers
• Diplomacy and patience
• The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
• Be good with numbers
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in
Sales, Marketing or Advertising. Applicants should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a plus.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Computer Science, Mathematics, Language