Marketing Internship (Graphic Design, Social Media, Public Relations)Bookmark This
16 Tech Circle
DescriptionIf you’re interested in public relations and marketing communications and want to ‘learn by doing,’ Millennium Group is a great place to grow your skills. You’ll gain valuable experience and build a solid portfolio.
We’ve created our intern program with the intention of getting students more involved in doing the work rather than just creating media lists and making copies. When our interns prove they can contribute to our teams, we love to give them more challenging work. If you want hands on experience, we’ll do our best to provide you with the opportunities you seek.
Responsibilities- Research and writing of new Whitepapers
- Writing of new press releases
- Submitting website link to directories
- Case Studies of past success stories
- Finding free website pr distribution channels /editors of magazines
- Facebook, Twitter and Blog posts/articles
- Contact television stations, radio stations, and newspapers to pitch the idea of featuring us as expert on access control or security / get a product demo
- Find posting forums on access control/security and post on them
- Follow up with customers after a sale to ensure they’re satisfied
-Go through competitor’s website incoming links and try to get ours on those sites
-Various graphic design projects as needed
Requirements• Familiarity and interest in digital PR and marketing, as well as social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver experience a plus!
• Some experience writing press materials (press releases, media lists, etc.)
• Able to work between two to five 8-hour days per week
• Passionate about learning, improving your skills, and contributing to a team effort!