Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate Company - SPRINGHelen Painter
Marketing Communications InternshipModern Marketing Inc
Marketing and Public Relations InternGreen Building Worldwide
Bi-Lingual, Spanish speaking Marketing InternActing Studio at Edgemar
Social Media Marketing InternSnapwize
Public Relations or Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Chicago and Orleans
DescriptionI am looking for an assistant to help me with media releases, social media, blogging, and scheduling networking events and travel plans. May also review scripts and works in progress. Preferably someone who has an interest for film or working for an independent filmmaker. I have a ton of projects in the works and need someone who is good at multitasking. Also have an eye for market trends and have skills that make you stand out from the crowd.
Responsibilities- Learning everything you can about the film business
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update blog
- Collaborate with the other media companies and clients
- Meet once or twice a week to go over strategy and you will receive a list of assignments
-Position will start unpaid until you prove yourself. Then it will be project based pay.
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Check out my site: www.mikehyzyfilm.com