Fall 2016 Marketing InternshipHooked
Business Development / Sales InternDiversified Direct, Inc.
Marketing & Events InternIMPACT Collective
Office Intern for Home Care AssistanceHome Care Assistance
Graphic Design InternInfused Fitness
Interns wanted in various fields for Swedish StartupPricelizer
Marketing InternStratlign, Inc
Digital Marketing Internship:ParadigmNEXT
Public Relations/Marketing Intern for Non-Profit Film FestivalBookmark This
Heal One World
Posted: July 25 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for someone in school for, or background in PR/Marketing, will train.
Needed for growing non-profit and large film festival taking place in mid September 2014
You will be the main point of contact for all PR/Marketing and will learn grassroots with Social media, creating community relationships and sponsorships.
Must be outgoing and personable.
Must be motivate and willing to learn
Minimum 12 hour week commitment, can be remote for part of time.
All volunteer organization
Responsibilities- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Collaborate with the Executive director for all campaigns
- Organize staff and campus coordination and community outreach
- Find and foster Sponsorship and partnerships within community
- Create and execute Press releases, invites, press and media kits
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- very dependable, eager to learn
- Bi-lingual strongly preferred/open