Racine County Agricultural Society Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Racine County Agricultural Society
19805 Durand Ave
Union Grove, WI
DescriptionThe Racine County Agricultural Society is a non-profit entity dedicated to addressing the needs of and improving the lives of the youth and families of Racine County. The fair is committed to providing quality family based opportunities and experiences promoting agriculture, entertainment, and technology through education.
The Racine County Agricultural Society Marketing Assistant will be a key member of the administrative staff that helps put on the annual Racine County Fair in Union Grove, WI. They will have a variety of responsibilities in areas such as event coordination, media, and marketing working Monday through Friday starting May 27th and ending Aug 1st.
If interested in this position please send the following items to email@example.com and put "internship" in the subject line.
- Completed Application (Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application)
- Cover Letter
Responsibilities- Work with Technology Chairperson to keep our website and social media sites up to
date and accurate.
- Work with the Sponsorship Chairperson to solicit sponsors and coordinate sponsor
- Work with the Vendor Chairperson to coordinate vendor participation in the commercial
building and other aspects related to vendors.
- Work with the Publicity & Public Relations Chairman in all aspects of public relations and
- Assist in the fair administration office with day to day operations such as selling tickets,
taking vendor payments, answering phone calls, etc.
- Assist clerk’s office with fair entries
Requirements- Must have completed at least two years of college
- Applicants should have a background or interest in communications / media relations /
- Be familiar with and competent on various computer applications including MS Word
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work extended and late hours during fair.
- Have good communication skills and enjoy working with people
- Have good organizational skills
- Have good critical thinking skills, having the ability to see a project through from start
to finish with limited directions
- Can work independently, does not need continual assistance