Real Estate Law Blogging and Marketing AssistantBookmark This
New York Habitat
307 Seventh Avenue
New York, NY
DescriptionNew York Habitat:
New York Habitat ( http://www.nyhabitat.com ), is a successful recognized International Real Estate & Travel Agency specialized in the Furnished Rental, Bed & Breakfast and Vacation Rental markets in New York, Paris, London and the South of France.
About your experience at New York Habitat:
We are interested in sharing our expertise with motivated individuals looking to learn more about writing for our website; memos, blog and user review pages online.
At New York Habitat, we think it is important, especially at this time, to keep our clients posted about any updates regarding the real estate law of New York, Paris, London and South of France
We are also looking to share our expertise with a motivated web writer passionate about real estate to write descriptions for our apartments in Europe and in New York.
During this experience, you will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas toward solving new challenges. You will not only have the chance to develop your communication, time management and writing skills, but also learn more about New York real estate law.
At New York Habitat, you will:
• Understand and write about market trends and customer needs.
• Learn to communicate in forums and engage readers
• Read and write company information.
• Respond to forum posts, user reviews and recommendation websites.
• Write captivating descriptions for our apartments in New York, London, Paris and South of France.
• Translate some of our real estate law blog from English to French.
• Contribute writing for our French blog about the real estate law of France
• You are fluent in French
• You have recently graduated with a major in marketing, real estate law and /or business
• You have exceptional written and interpersonal skills in French and English
• You have a passion for writing and blogging
• You are interested in learning more about real estate law
• You are available for a minimum of 6 months, 40hr/week.
• You have superb time management skills.
• You have a strong ability to work well under pressure.
• You have patience and perseverance.
Check it out:
To learn more about New York Habitat and the services we offer, you can also take a look at our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkhabitat
Read our articles on our Travel Blog: http://www.nyhabitat.com/blog/
And to stay connected and to receive our latest news, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/newyorkhabitat
Unlock rewards on New York Habitat's Foursquare: http://foursquare/newyorkhabitat
We also have great informative videos on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/newyorkhabitat
Please send resumes to email@example.com and make sure to put “Real Estate Law Blogging and Marketing Assistant” in the subject line of your email.