Real Estate Marketing Research InternBookmark This
19 W 21st Street
DescriptionRemax (www.remax.com) is the largest real estate brokerage company in the world. Remax Midtown is a franchised office and the only New York City office under the Remax brand. Position is unpaid, but includes a daily stipend to cover for lunch and any transportation related to internship.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include-but are not limited to social media advertising, focusing on our new marketing strategies, marketing and advertising for the company, sending out mailings, updating our client database, posting new leads to potential clients, and ad-hoc research. In addition, the Analyst intern will conduct market surveys for forecasting purposes, develop new market opportunities for the firm, and assist the principal in day to day operations.
RequirementsWe are currently seeking an individual with strong analytical skills and interest in a career in the real estate industry and equity investment sector. This is a great resume building position for the right candidate.
- committed, dedicated individual who shows initiative and drive for success
- individual who can lead by example and follow proper instructions
- written and oral communication skills is a must
- must have taken Business or Finance, or any Real Estate-related courses
- 2-3 Full day commitments each week.
We are mainly seeking students who are currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the Metropolitan area.